Monday, August 31, 2009

Millionaire's Quotes

" When we surrender to God, we surrender to something bigger than ourselves - to a universe that knows what it's doing. When we stop trying to control events, they fall into a natural order, an order that works. We're at rest while a power much greater than our own takes over, and it does a much better job than we could have done. We learn to trust the power that holds galaxies together can handle the circumstances of our relatively little lives."
" The Divine has come to you in love through so many forms: mother, father, wife, husband, children and friends. The same love comes to you in the form of the Master to elevate you to the level of divine love, which is also your own nature."

There is only one caste, The caste of Humanity. There is only one Religion, The Religion of Love. There is only one Language, The Language of the Heart, There is only one God, and He is Omnipresent. He is the divine love.

" As I look back at my life, I feel forever grateful that God has taught me the value of Life, Love, Family, and Friends. Because I have this understanding, my smile is extra bright, and the love I am able to give is just right. I am happy to say "my soul shines" even on a cloudy day."

No comments: